Thursday, November 27, 2003

So Steve has finally decided to pack it in

Don't know if this is a good or bad thing, I have become strangely apathetic towards the Australian cricket team. Although I do admit to being riveted to the box during Steve's last innings at the SCG, can't get excited about him finally going. At least this may provide some interest for the coming Australian season as, let's face it, it's all becoming a little too easy and boring. Anyway, when is Warney coming back? He may be an absolute goof but he can bowl and he can entertain. I have been told I am stupid but I can't find it in my heart to condemn the sod after seeing a performance against India at the SCG. Who else can be mucking around with the crowd and then 30 seconds later taking a brilliant catch in the slips? So when does sporting prowess outweigh personal ****-ups? Wayne Carey on the other hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home