Sunday, June 20, 2004

Georg's dream buys

Comicstriphero asked me for my dream purchases for LFC (see spray in last post) so here you go:

Ok, my dream Liverpool purchases? When I saw this question I had to wonder who I would really want to see them buy and to be honest I am still not too sure. We could do with a decent striker (not having seen Cisse yet) so of course, the striker of strikers at the moment would have to be Henry. I can't stand him but hell, he's kind of useful. At the moment I think we can afford to let Owen go. He's having a shocker in Portugal and hasn't been at his best for a LONG time. I'd like to see Damien Duff in a red shirt, Rosicky maybe? If Gerrard goes to Chelsea, the 'dream' but totally unrealistic buy would be Henry's mate, Viera. And any defender who can actually run reasonably fast would be a dream. LFC's defence was woefully slow last season so anything would probably be a dream there. So, a pretty short list at the moment: Henry, Viera (pending Stevie G's decision), Duff, Rosicky and a couple of decent defenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home