Friday, February 13, 2004

Warney, we love you Warney...

Well, I am glad that the pie-eater Warne is back. The summer was just not the same without his wonderfully obnoxious behaviour. Why oh why can I not be offended by the blonde bimbo who bowls? Perhaps it's because I KNOW there's not much synapsing going on under all that wonderfully dyed hair so I can excuse his pill-popping (and everything else) as just stupid. What do you expect, the man is a sportsman and that's where it ends. Come on Warney, I am sure you've got a few plans for spicing up the tour of Sri Lanka because let's face it, after the summer we've had we need something to remind us that cricket can be exciting. The excitement of Tugga's last stand has all but faded, blotted out by the mind-numbing mediocrity that was the one day series. How boring must it be to play the same two teams 47 times?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home