Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Newsflash: Matt Dunning not as obnoxious as Corne Krige

Well, just have some pity on the brumbies. Don't you know we don't have beaches down here?

Besides, I don't think the yelps were a reaction to the temperature of the water, but instead were shocked and surprised reactions to the sensation of standing immersed in a natural body of water.

"Lake" Burely Griffin doesn't count, its just not natural (plus, given the algae levels in the 'lake' at the moment, you'd probably be more likely to survive a swim in Umm Qsar port at the moment).

This was probably combined with the dual shock of losing (something the brumbies aren't used to don't you know), and of witnessing the Tah's actually win something other than a game of "lets confuse our elbows with our arses."

PS. As you already know Georg, I'm in the market for a new premier league team. Being a fan of the Tigers, Swans and Socceroos, my new team must be able to throw away good leads at crucial times, almost make it to important games, and lurch from financial crisis to financial crisis.

With this in mind, you'd think I'd be a cert to jump on the Leeds bandwagon, but I'll leave my anti-Leeds rant for another day. Anyway, I was toying with the idea of developing some kind of following for Liverpool and I wondered if you'd recommend it - it looks like hard work, and very frustrating. Right up my alley! Beware though, I seem to be a bit of a jinx on teams (notice how Villa are all the way to fourth now I've dumped them?).

Your advice please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home